KPI to be measured
Ask a question
Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful
For safety and performance reasons, there are some limitations on the platform usage, and in particular on the links that may exist between different entities within THRON. Current limitations of the platform are the following:
- Minimum supported resolution: 1024x768 (Recommended 1280x800)
- Maximum number of ACL that can be added to a content or a folder at a time: 50.
- Maximum number of characters for content/folder prettyId: 150 (only lower cases characters and digits, no spaces allowed, special characters allowed: "-" and "_")
- Maximum number of characters for content/folder name: 150
- Maximum number of characters for content description: 10000
Users & Groups
- Maximum number of elements (users or groups) included in users/groups visibility list: 100
- Maximum number of participants to a conversation: 100
- Maximum number of groups to which a user can be added: 500
- Maximum size for users' avatar: 30 MB.
- Anonymous contacts that remain inactive for more than 24 months will be automatically deleted
- Maximum number of "tags" (intelligence) on a contact: for each class a contact can have up to 50 tags created by users and up to 50 tags created by the behavior engine
- Maximum number of sharings (ACL) on a folder: 200
- Maximum number of applications in a folder: 50
- Maximum number of nodes in your folders tree: 20.000
- Maximum depth of a single node of folders: 150 levels
- Maximum number of characters of a note for each version: 10000
- Maximum number of folders in which the content can be published: 100
- Maximum number of shares (ACL) for each content: 200 (folders have their specific limit and are excluded from this count)
- Maximum number of custom metadata for a content: 100
- Maximum number of "tags" (intelligence) on a content: for each class a content can have up to 50 tags assigned by users and up to 50 tags assigned by the semantic engine or linked to the content by the Behavior engine.
- Maximum number of elements in a playlist: 500
- Maximum size of a Page content: 2MB (html)
- Maximum number of attachments for each content: 100
- Maximum number of recommended contents for each content: 100
- Maximum number of simultaneous uploads: 100
- Maximum file size for content upload via FTP/S3/web resource: 30 GB
- Maximum file size for content upload from local resource: 5 GB
- Maximum file size for documents: 100MB
- Maximum FTP area size: 40 GB (if more space is needed, consider using the S3 import method).
- Maximum number of metadata related to a tag (definition): 100
- Maximum number of nodes in a tag tree (joined tags included): 1000 (each tree can have up to 999 sub-nodes or joined tags)
- Maximum number of joined tags on a specific tag: 99
- Maximum depth of a tag tree: 10
- Maximum number of classes: 5
- Maximum number of users/apps/groups (shareboard) which can be defined in a class: 100
- Maximum number of externalIds for each tag: 100
- For each TB of storage, THRON Semantic Engine will automatically tag up to 200.000 content
- Maximum number of CTA per single contact considered on Content Performance dashboard: 100
- Statistics older than 24 months will be automatically deleted
There are three types of rate-control:
- No rate limits for all delivery services erogated by our CDN (e.g. getContentDetail), static resources and assets.
- Ingestion services(e.g. JContent/insert) and all update services (POST requests) are subject to a rate control which might slow down or even block the single request. To prevent requests from being blocked by the system, it is recommended that no more than two requests are made per second.
- Search-related services (e.g. findByProperties/list) are subject to a control on the execution timing to prevent non-optimized queries: max 30 seconds.