KPI to be measured
Ask a question
Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful
The first step to get started with THRON WORKFLOW is to assign access rights to the solution to users or user groups with whom you wish to collaborate, both internal and external to your company.
The management of access rights to THRON WORKFLOW is completely centralized in THRON: to assign permissions go to Admin Area > Users and Groups and access the Passport area of each user or user group that needs access to the solution. Click on Workflow and assign the necessary permissions:
The permissions you can assign are:
- Can access WORKFLOW expansion – This right is necessary to:
- Access the expansion
- Create Jobs (if enabled at Campaign level)
- Create and manage Stages and Transitions (if enabled at Job level)
- Manage Job’s Team Members (if enabled by the Job administrator)
- Work on assets.
- Can create and edit Campaings - on top of the previous rights, this is necessary to:
- Create new Campaigns
- Edit all Campaigns of which he is an Administrator.
- Can create, edit and delete Campaigns - on top of the previous rights, this is necessary to:
- Delete all Campaigns of which he is an administrator.
Now that you have correctly set user rights, you can proceed with the creation of Campaigns: