We recently updated the Widget Framework application by introducing some important new features that aim to improve its usability. In particular:
- Linking method between widgets within the same page has been simplified by introducing checkboxes instead of input parameters:
- Sorting of widgets within the embed code in case of dependencies has been refined.
- New “SearchTagsSimple” parameter has been introduced. It allows you to enable or disable tags auto-completion within the search field.
- Some configuration parameters within the editor have been simplified by introducing multiple choice components instead of text inputs:
Also, two new templates have been introduced:
- Compact Content List, which provides a vertical arrangement of content, with title and description to the right of the thumbnail
- Compact Search, which provides only the input field for the simple search and the ability to filter on the content type