We are proud to announce that THRON Player has been updated, not only increasing its performance and reliability, but also re-designing its methods and events in order to make it easier to integrate it with any project.
Moreover, some very interesting features have been introduced, such as:
- Advertising: thanks to integration with IMA SDK Library by Google, THRON Player now supports advertising. Take a look here for a whole compatibility list.
- No-skin image gallery: When embedding a single image or an image gallery, if you set "noSkin" parameter to true you will be able to exploit this new template which grants you:
- Simple skin: only image and controls.
- Smart tracking: Image's visualization will be recorded only if the users stays still for a few seconds looking at it.
- Fast navigation.
- New "hls" parameter: You can now set this parameter in your embed code in order to force HTTP Live Streaming technology.
All the documentation related to the new THRON Player can be found at this address.