KPI to be measured
Ask a question
Was this article helpful? 1 out of 1 found this helpful
We are proud to announce that we have recently updated our solution to a new 5.0.5 version, which includes a series of new features.
Outlined here are some important characteristics that you might be interested in:
- We have introduced two additional resolutions for content thumbnails; large size images can be used when available area is bigger than average, for example, big screen resolution displays or "almost fullscreen" use of thumbnails. New resolutions are:
- 1024px (width; height will preserve aspect ratio)
- 1920px (width; height will preserve aspect ratio)
New resolutions are not automatically enabled on existing customers because they might affect existing projects. In order to enable new resolutions, please contact our technical support.
- We have updated our tracking library so that you are able to track contact activity even when your contact is not associated with a specific content and you simply need to collect relevant information and/or enrich their profiles. This is helpful to manage those cases where a player or content is not available on the webpage such as a login-only page or a personal data submission form; you will be able to leverage such functionality by initiating a specific tracker within your page. Further instructions can be found in this article.
- Another important update about tracking library is that from this moment on, loginAs and logout method will return a promise, both for the contentTracker and for the new tracker illustrated above. Using a promise is an important feature for developers and integrators because, given the fact that they allow asynchronous operation, they ensure a proper handling of the response, even in case of errors or failures. Further information here.
- We have introduced new web services built to link a specific user to multiple groups and to remove a specific user from multiple groups.
- Lastly, we have introduced an important security feature which prevents applications from uploading new content unless they authenticate as a user via "su" webservice. This allows consistent author management and auditing. Read this article to know more.
Remember to take a look at the Release Notes in our Developer Center for a complete list of all the new characteristics of this version.