KPI to be measured
Ask a question
Was this article helpful? 1 out of 1 found this helpful
We are proud to announce that we have recently updated our solution to the new 5.0.2 version, which includes a series of new features.
Among all, some important characteristics that you might be interested in are:
- Users will now be able to manually switch between two different levels of quality for audio and video content directly through the player; this will allow lower bandwidth consumption and better user experience. Further information can be found in this article.
- Users with proper administrative permission will be able to create and manage contexts within the THRON Dashboard, in order to classify your embed codes and your content sharing, thus facilitating a better interpretation and a faster retrieval of your Reports.
- You will be able to perform searches exploiting key metadata, for a faster and more accurate retrieval of specific content. Further information can be found on this article.
- Applications can now be included among the access list of your classifications. This means that your applications such as Media Portal will be able to view tags, therefore performing faster and allowing for more accurate searches to retrieve content according to their classification.
We also have introduced the following new functionalities:
- You can search content within the THRON Dashboard by leveraging key metadata: it is now possible to choose the metadata on which to search from all the metadata definitions that the user can see. The key field is now auto-complete, similar to how the tag field works; the first value is free text. It is possible to fill up to five key-value couples per search.
- New graphics for tag scrolling in the search field within THRON Dashboard.
- Improved usability for suggestion dialog.
- General performance improvements on various platform components.
Finally, take a look at the Release Notes in our Developer Center for a complete list of all the new characteristics of this version.