KPI to be measured
Ask a question
Was this article helpful? 1 out of 1 found this helpful
We are pleased to announce that THRON has been upgraded to its version number 6.1!
This update focuses mainly on fostering the approach to the use of THRON and in reducing the learning time of Content Intelligence mechanisms.
Here is a list of the news introduced:
The new homepage allows you to keep in touch with the world of Content Intelligence and receive real-time notifications in case of platform updates.
In addition, you can quickly access all the resources you need, to learn more about the management and usage of THRON in your digital ecosystem.
These are the sections in the new homepage:
- News from THRON: an editorial area with a portion of content sent directly from THRON to all users and a portion of recommended content based on the user's profile. More specifically:
- System updates: all the news strictly related to THRON software: system updates, incident reports, new features etc.
- Chosen for you: all the news that comes from the digital channels linked to Content Intelligence and that THRON considers relevant to your profile.
- Useful links: All the links to quickly access THRON-related resources and the recipes for business cases applications.
- Getting started (Administrators only): the area through which administrators can take their first steps in using the solution to achieve their goals.
- Your features: the area through which users can access the galleries illustrating the use of the various functions (tutorials).
This new section has been designed to guide platform administrators in the preparation of the working environment within the THRON Platform.
Thanks to simple guided paths, you can immediately measure the benefits of Content Intelligence.
The Getting Started will be placed inside the new Homepage of THRON Dashboard for Administrators only; it is a guided path in four goals, each consisting of several steps. The first goal is about the the activation of content and it is mandatory in order to achieve the subsequent goals. The other three goals can be undertaken in any order, and they are:
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Protect Brand and Intellectual Property
- Boost Engagement and retention
Each goal can be interrupted and resumed at any time. The actions carried out during the Getting Started will generate changes to the environment: creating folders, content, tags and users. During the Getting Started users are still able to use THRON Dashboard regularly.
Depending on their role, users can access at any time some tutorials that explain in detail how to make the best use of the platform functions.
These tutorials will appear automatically when users log into the different sections of the platform for the first time: a gallery will be opened in pop-up, illustrating the use of the functions therein present. The pop-up will no longer be displayed if the gallery is viewed by the user. Alternatively, by means of a flag, the user can decide not to view such galleries in pop-up.
All the tutorials will also be accessible through the "Your features" tab in the new Dashboard’s Homepage.
“Roles” make it even easier to assign your co-workers a role in Content Intelligence and control the proper execution of processes such as content control, tagging, and distribution. For more information on platform roles, have a look at this article.
This section has been redesign and now creating new users is even faster: you need to insert less mandatory information and the assigning of permissions is easier.
Instead of assigning a list of permissions, administrators can simply assign a role to a user or group. The role will have the function of a "macro", automatically assigning all the permissions associated with it.
You can also manage intelligence permissions by role (eg. provide access to a classification to all “editors” instead of using groups)
Moreover, the concept of guest group evolves in distribution group, this type of group has as its characteristic the fact that members cannot see each other. They are typically used to quickly share content to a list of people, without having them see each other. They can contain both platform users and guests.
The “Users” section will be completely revised to introduce role management.
The user creation process will be modified. The following information will be asked during creation:
No password is required, the user will receive an invitation link to complete its activation and set its password.
During the creation of a new user, the administrator can decide whether the activation email should be automatically sent by THRON, or whether to obtain the activation link to be provided personally to the new user.
After creation, the administrator can modify user's permissions, in this case a “custom” role will be added to the user.
Each user will have a primary role plus all the roles that he inherits from the various groups in which it is present.
Within the screen related to the user’s detail, two tabs will be inserted: a "Notifications" tab through which:
- Enable sounds (moved from the head menu)
- choose the language for emails from THRON
- choose whether to receive emails from THRON
- Choose whether to enable notifications for new folders
- Choose the folders for which you want to receive notifications (moved from the folder column)
And a "Preferences" tab to edit:
- quick actions for content (moved from the head menu)
- the applications icons for the cockpit (moved from the head menu)
- Content Performance: you will be able to view the CTAs performed by each user directly in its Single Customer View. Moreover, you can filter CTA related graphs in Analytics by “target”.
- Multilanguage Tag: the Semantic Engine automatically translates the concepts extracted from your content in every language available in the platform. If there are similar concepts, the Semantic Engine automatically disambiguates the meaning, according to the global context.
- Analytics Export: you can export data from Content Analytics Dashboard, creating a CSV file, to be used in third-party reporting tools. Once ready, the file will be automatically loaded into the personal folder of the user who requested it.
- New Behavior engine configuration: you will be able to change behavior engine sensitivity to changes in users’ behavior. You can select how quick behavior should act, for example, from daily to monthly.
- Predictive Content Recommendation upgrade: you will be able to configure, for each recommendation, whether the most recent content has to be proposed to users more compared to old one. This allows you to leverage recommendation for content of different nature such as editorial recommendations (which importance fades over time) and product content recommendations (which never become obsolete).
- Magic Site Integration: the extraction of information from a page is now more effective and the use of Canonical URL reduces the possibility to create duplicated content.
- Allow import http/s URL with basic authentication: source assets coming from a protected environment (eg. product pictures coming from product lifecycle management) can now be uploaded using a "pull" methodology (so that no clients or several transfers are needed). Basic HTTP/HTTPS authentication can be included in the url when using insert web services to upload a web resource.