KPI to be measured
Ask a question
Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful
Single Customer View is a powerful tool that allows you to:
- Know customer's interests in advance. THRON obtains real user interests from content viewed by analyzing tags and metadata.
- Support the on-line sales team with strategic insights based on Customer Interests collected by contents viewed in order to personalize engagement and conversation with every anonymous user when connected on-line via chat.
- Prepare your Account Managers or Shop Assistants with detailed information to personalize interaction. Enable active, persuasive selling by anticipating the interests, likes and needs of your customers.
- Enable your marketing automation tools to create dynamic lists in real time based on your customers’ current interests, by personalizing the nurturing process.
What’s in it
Single Customer View is a specific area which will give you a full overview of each one of your contacts, providing you with complete and realistic details of their interests and their touch points, and allow you to anticipate their needs by knowing exactly what they are looking for.
The first thing users will see is the search panel. From this interface you will be able to search for specific contacts using any of their personal information (identities), like their email, their username or any external ID used for profiling (i.e. their CRM ID).
When entering the detail of a specific contact you will be able to see the following information: the contact identities provided during profiling actions (email, name, surname, company, etc.), the tags related to the TARGET classification that describe the contact’s “persona”, the cloud tag that represents the main interests of the contact, the timeline with the whole history of the contact, with all the content that he visited and the call-to-actions that he performed.
In detail, the information is grouped as follows:
- Name: the full name of the contact (it is collected as contactName with the tracking library).
- Personal Information: the list of all the personal information (identities) collected on that specific contact.
- Profile: the list of all the tags of the PERSONAS classification relating to that specific contact in order to understand his persona. This type of information is typically imported from your CRM.
- Last Access: this row displays the date of the last contact's access to your content, the country from where it was accessed and the number of total accesses in the last two months.
- Interests: this tag cloud shows the tags of the TOPIC classification, which are automatically linked by the Behavior engine to the specific contact in order to let you know exactly what the specific contact is interested in. This cloud has two information: the more a tag is large, the more interesting the topic will be for the user; the less a tag is saturated, the more the visits are distributed on its child tags.
- Recommendations: this section will be available once a THRON CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE has been installed in your Platform. It will show you the most suitable set of content for the specific contact, so you will be able to use it to offer a targeted communication.
- Points of contact: a list of the domains and contexts from which the most visits have been performed by the specific contact.
- Engagement Timeline: the complete timeline of the interactions between the contact and THRON, which consist both in the visits performed on content and in the executed call to actions; you will be able to see every single content visited, the date of the visit and the linked tags so that you will be able to prepare the next meeting or communication with that specific user very accurately.